Remodeling boxes also called old work boxes are electrical boxes designed to be installed after drywall has been hung for example you would install a remodeling box if you need an additional outlet for a home office or theater. In the tutorial how to install an electrical box in an existing wall we provide detailed photo rich how to instructions on easily installing the old work electrical box included in the tutorial are tips for making the box installation go much smoother and faster so you will be up and running quicker. In new construction attaching a strip of drywall to the front face of studs can serve as a guide for attaching wall boxes without some kind of guide it can be difficult to install the boxes with the proper offset to ensure the front edges of the electrical boxes will be flush with the finished drywall surface
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.